Monday, July 25, 2011

Gorillas, floods and arms

It's been a long time since I've one of these dreams.
Every so often I get such a perverse dream wherein I doubt my complete sanity, but I usually forget the most bizarre elements.
However, the things I can recall still weird me out.

It was an apocalyptic themed dream, everything reaching it's end in ruin, etc., Most of my time was spent being thrown down a ravine filled with chunks of ice and earth. Every so often I'd see Kerr too. I can't remember the details, I know I spoke with him and he was obviously unsettled (it could be the apocalypse thing).

When the ravine emptied I officially noticed a small man with me. He was il-tempered and not very useful. He was to weak and not handy at all to be useful, He kept trying to put together round sticks to make a shelter. I forced him to stop, and then this clearing appeared in the chunk of a forest, and it was really sunny.

We walked over to it and there was this fortress meet children's jungle gym. It look very sturdy, it was made of a light pine, We climbed the ladder stairs and looked out. Suddenly this giant black gorilla with a shiny face was getting out of an old school jeep with a lithe and pale-skinned fairy with light red hair. The Gorilla keeps telling me to get out and sit in front of this box that has a smile on it to see what happens.

"No"
"Yes, you have to come see what happens"
"No"
"If you don't, I will make you come down"

Then some dream vibe told me couldn't get up the shelter while I was hear, so I just scooted back to where he couldn't see me.
Some more about this fort thing: Beside the ladder there was a partition made with slats of wood, some flat, some bent in the middle. The bent pieces of pine boards stretch into arms that then start reaching for my legs to pull them through the fence, and then pulling up to break my bones.

I obviously freak out and jump out of the fort and run into a wild field and the fairy starts chasing me! She pins me to the ground.

End.

WTF