Saturday, May 12, 2012

tick tock fuck you

I was pretty pumped after our phone conversation last night. You break the news that you're going to drop off ten more resumes before seeing if you can use the car to come see me, finally. While I'm stressed from my exams and have no one here as an object of sympathy after my grandma dies, it's great to finally have some release. Plus, you make me really happy, and I'm horny from deprivation.
I wake up three times out of anticipation, which I let you know. 
It's noon, and I convince myself it's reasonable - you might still be out there or maybe they started training you already. I tell myself this while also staring at every red car that meanders by in case you've decided to surprise me.
MY MISTAKE. I awkwardly creep your home phone number and call only to find out that you forgot. That feels great. Thanks for getting my hopes up only to find out that you couldn't even remember to send me any relevant information.
It's just me. I just love you and gushed my intestines out last night about how excited I was.
Rant over before it never ends.
Back to MizBiz