Thursday, July 26, 2012

london is boring

So I repierced my nose. Well I didn't. Some lady who I swore had smoked so much weed that it stuck to her brain pierced. Thankfully I didn't think she was high, just spacey as fuck.

It's been a while, metal in my nose. I got it pierced with a hoop last year as an attempt to impress a boy, but fuck him! It looked really sick, but my dad cut it off. Metal clippers in hand, we took the sucker out in the middle of kitchen before my interview at last summer's job: Campbellford T-Hoe's. I'm short forming the popular Canadian coffee shop in case any of my former co-workers look up the number and discover my blog. Not the crowd I want reading my shit. Anyways, I don't think dad quite got that the hoop was attached to my body. I kind of had to follow the clippers to avoid losing a nostril.

Cheers to being a little more badass once more.

 Then:  My hair looks good. tbh it was freshly cut and styled, any other time it was dry as shit and blaaaahzé. If you are fine haired lady like me, don't box dye the shit out of your hair. It's all about the real stylist and root touch ups.

resist urge to make over self.
Now: studular.