Friday, December 12, 2014

Party pics aside

Love is a condition so powerful, it may be that which holds the stars in the firmament. May be that which pushes and urges the blood in the veins. Courage, it takes courage to love somebody. Because you risk everything. Every thing.

-M.A.

I can't get Aja Monet out of my head. I love that this recording is held as the second track in Courage. Although, I can't help but think that we don't necessarily take courage to love until we've been hurt by love. Edit: Love washes over you like a powerful wind, knocking you off your feet.* The first time feels so easy, it's almost indulgent.

I think if I ever fell in love again, it would be long from now. After the walls erode. My whole body feels shut down, disparate to my mind, which is disparate to my interactions.

Love is not in the heart or mind, but feels endured the entire body, which stretches out to encapsulate the subject, or, victim (ha).

Back to studying.

Things to remember:
words
-worthless
-chubby
-pock-faced
-irresponsible
-no one will ever love you
-your friends are losers
-ugly
-they're all prettier than you
-I'll ruin your life