Friday, August 17, 2012

blah blah blah blah blah


Find the one that treats you daaaaaamn good.
Sorry readers if I bring up the man so much.
It's just what happens when you had zero luck with boys since puberty.
AND THEN BAM.
I wish I could have been more conscious and stronger as to realize how unfit my choices were. At the time, I was all like: omg boys have finally accepted me into the realm of sex appeal. It's important to realize (and tell your daughters this FTLOG) that what it can offen be misconstrued from vag appeal. And fuck that.

Though I do like sex.
A lot.
With the Magnum up there (the old nom de plume was too fluffy) every time is like heightened pleasure. It's amazing how crazy you can go on each other when you have a high level of mutual adoration. In retrospect, any other experience is really mediocre. It's hard to enjoy anything when that little voice is relaying the reasons why it sucks: I don't mean anything to this person, I am so not attracted to you, I am just doing this to affirm my sense of self, etc.

oh but!

wow that sounded conceited

don't let your libido down, it's really hard to find your other half. Just be strong and have fun, but neeeever think that access to your vag will seep love potion on that dude's vag. (if male, reverse)