Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I really want to keep a diary. This blogging is just like caddy venting and posting of random shit, but I am tempted to turn it into such. But, I will not do this because that would be lame. I want paper with real writing and feeling in unalterable ink. Then my grandkids can find and be like, wow, grammie wrote all this when she was alive way back in the early 2000's. It's crazy when you think that three generations, especially now, with delayed pregnancies, span a full century. If I have children when I'm like 27 and my child has a child when they're 27, that means that when my grandchild is like 27 reading all this I will be a whopping eighty-one. They'll be all whooooa I'm from 2073 and this was written sixty freaking years ago. So old and crazyyyy! I'm going to convert this into haulo-text to take it with me in my hover-van.