Thursday, February 27, 2014

I love every other Thursday

I have my last class of the week, see my psych, and put together my playlist for tomorrow morning's show.

Maybe I'll have a NAP too, or the bags under my eyes might hit the flo.

I'm down to my last few appts w Lynne. It's kinda sad, I've been seeing her (not always consistently) for 4 years now. She has been such a positive and empowering part of my life, I'll miss her. Some people think psychs are only for the disturbed, but I would beg to differ. Im a firm believer in a third party. They know you but are out of context enough to give you real advice, and are in the position to call you on your bullshit. Ive heard about bad experiences so maybe im just lucky to have such good counsel.

If you could sit in a room for an hour and walk out feeling relieved and inspired, wouldn't you?