Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Peace

How do I feel right now? I feel like I'm settling in. I'm not scared or worried, but coasting along.
Applying to jobs, reading, writing, listening, and partying are pretty much my life. Embracing new friendships has been exciting, and I'm happy. I met a new member who reminds me a lot of me and I'm like I dont know why you're hear, but thank holy jebus.

It looks like I'll be living at home until I find a job. What a shame it is that my interviews don't start until April. Ugh, oh well. Hopefully that position in cford works out. A two-year salary would be sick. I'd get to be with my best friend for a while and relax at 9-5 pace. Then maybe we'd have a chunk of change and throw ourselves to the wind. At this point anything seems possible, and I wouldn't limit myself to the province...

This point in my life is crazy in a totally awesome way. I don't know how people my age call themselves old, that's insane. INSANE.

This song is my fuckin FLAVA.




How do I feel about the past? I've got a lot of regret, but not in the blamey way. I guess I wish I had done things more tactfully, but I don't know how I would have ever figured it all out. My therapist says everything that happened was imperative to knowing.

Something will happen in my life like my co-host being insane, the dmann acting hilarious, or perils in the snow - I still have this instinct to tell that boy. We talked about everything, so that's no surprise.

If there's one thing I know I miss it's



I got legit headphones for my digital music class... holy eargasms batman.