Thursday, February 20, 2014

Move out

Thanks to my glorious course selections, I only have two finals! Since one of my profs neglected to submit his exam to be scheduled... it's gonna be at the tail-end of April. That's okay, because I will be able to move out without having to compete for the elevator after my first exam on the 14th! It's so wild that I only have less than two months living in London.

I realize that I've been hating on London way more than it deserves. I was listening to my iPod thinking about how much I want to see some of the bands play... but would I have as many opportunities in Peterborough (or wherever not London place)? Thanks to some contract, London has a great music scene that I'm going to miss so bad. Sooo much time wasted on Richmond Row when there were $5-10 shows only a few blocks away.

Regardless, I'm ready for the change. Guess I better make the rest of my stay worth it :)

#ldnont