Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Warning - wounds

 

















Crash landed my bike a couple weeks ago. I was studying all day, and decided to ride to the grocery store for a snack, when boom leaned into a turn on gravel.

Gravel, I am more afraid of you than ever before.

I fell off across from this small cement mixing plant down the street from my building, and this hunny working there offered to fix my wounds. So I limped over and got some peroxide and bandaids on my war wounds.

When I returned to my bike this older gentleman saw me struggling because my front tire wasn't moving. The darling got some pliers and sent me on his way. He said it was his anniversary. Lucky lady!

Pardon the imagery. They're not that scary to look at, but my knee is still like swollen.

Ah well.

Take it sleazy!