Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 things I want to say over text

1. Please don't go! You're the only cool person I care to see when I come home! Now I might have to go to crack parties with overconfident jocks.
2. I'm so pleased that every time I see you, you look like a piece of shit. Haha, which works because you are! P.S. I've told everyone you have chlamydia.
3. Could you stop stealing people's food? We all know that it's you. Pretty soon I'm going to throw a dinner with all the shit I find on your side of the fridge.
4. Mass broadcast: No I don't care about the Victoria Secret fashion show, and no I don't want to watch it to be around a bunch of self-criticizing downers.
5.  I know it's really sad that you had to wheel out a stinky garbage bin, but if you refuse to take anything out in the future, it's going in your room.
6. You're so gay, when I'm around you I feel more gay.
7. I would be much obliged to suck your tits.... you have great tits. Can you be my lez-out?
8. I will give you a blow job if you just give me a 90 on this paper.
9. Thanks for all the orgasms.
10. I don't care.

The inner-turmoil over the send button continues.