Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sexy Hobos

If you've ever been to the Eaton Centre then you're probably familiar with the hobo corner outside the glamourous Forever 21. Yah, quite the juxtaposition. The bottom of the heap lining the walls outside a store where teenagers and 20-somethings march around glittery floors and complain about finding nothing to wear.

I was used to the old guy bellowing about god and sluts, but I guess they've changed it up for the sheer delight of disturbing pedestrians. Maybe the excess of Kesha and Katy Perry from H&M across the street actually drove them bonkers.

I'm pulling my suitcase, trying to avoid eye contact (if you're sitting with a laptop reading this - you've done it too) and I can't help but check out this frisky hobizniz. One's sitting in a window with his foot up while his companion strokes his shoe with his hand. On the other side of the side there are three of them leaning against a pole with their legs intertwined. Needless to say the public display made me uncomfortable and I rush with my suitcase to get down the stairs into the subway terminal.

Yah, I know I know there's all these issues, I'm just telling a story.

I mean it's no better when awks teenagers felt each other up beside my locker. But I was glad they found companionship and a warm body to accompany them on the concrete corner.

Take it sleezey,
Rahwood