Tuesday, June 19, 2012

1&2 do not intersect

1. Turns out: I'm pretty bored without you.

You make even the most mundane experiences fun, or at least enjoyable. I don't have to try when I'm around you, it's like clockwork. We're the best of pals, so let's get married and have the best of babies.

I feel bad that you've been hit by a roadblock. I know you're trying very hard to move forward, and I'm here with a stick to help poke at the dam to get your river flowing again. And I believe in you. Not just because I love you and I'm supposed to say that kind of thing. It's why I love you. You're strong and driven. (Moreso than me. I quite picture myself the lazyass in comparison.) I didn't have much of a connection to my grammie, so it's hard for me to relate to the loss of a cherished grandparent. Regardless, I'm here with love and snuggles.

2. Turns out: My parents should have picked their house better. No one is in Havelock. This is the last time I don't bring my van here. I wish I could just walk down the street to meet my friends at the pub. I feel marooned. Ah well, next time I come down there will be pimp ass Canada Day times!

This is what happens when you draw a rough circle on the map and pick the cheapest house, regardless of distance. None of the kids around here are even in the same school board.