Monday, June 18, 2012

Tattoo cravings

Note to self: do not peruse the Tattoo Bible with limited funds

This book is filled with people sporting simple to outrageous tattoos. It's a picture book.
Drooooolz.
I want to get it for The Magnificent, but my frugality senses tell me it will just sit around after one flip, and what good is that! Although so do most books.... technically.
And! all the different styles are so inspiring. I spent the car ride home mind-crafting my next stain. I still am.
If anything, the birds need to be extended up my back.
Does my next tattoo need to be embedded with significance?
Does any tattoo require a deep reflective meaning? I've decided that no, as long as it's not stoopid. But IMO it should match the person wearing it.

(A stoopid tattoo: "Oh shit, this is permanent"; ANYWHERE on your body. Sorry gangly nerd man.)