Sunday, June 17, 2012

time tells

After years of social anxiety, anticipating leaving before each encounter, it feels amazing to cherish someone's presence so much that you don't want to let go. I can spend days doing nothing and feeling bored, but leaving is something I can't help but try to postpone as best that I can.

I feel like I'm orbiting some warm presence that draws me in with love and affection. I can't help but feel complete and safe when that centre is near. I feel like I'm in a daze of bliss. Finally, I have a relationship where, though there are setbacks, I have no doubts. While it scared me at first to fully confide my emotions in this person, my walls are letting down.

I'm trusting myself to trust and it feels magnificent.
Bio:
Name: The Magnificent
Eyes: Fondly brown
Hair: So thick and curly I could use it as my pillow (and I would if I could avoid causing discomfort)
Smile: Goofy and to die for
History: A chemistry that built up to a fervour of love.

End sucky post/