Monday, June 18, 2012

Buhhh

Yikes, I'm already bored at home. And sisterbutt is taking the car to Ottawa tomorrow. Stranded nation! At least I can just chill and drink with people I actually like to party with... Ah man, I should make this more privatized in case unies see this. Some of you are lovely, and I like hanging with you, but Home-townies are just so awesome and familiar. Even if some suck the dick.
Gosh, I'm a curmudgeon. Anyways! All I really want is bestie, bear and b time here sewwww.

What else will I fill my time with?

Maybe I'll preemptively investigate spanish since I'm filling my void of credits with intro to spanish!
Spanish things I know....
Si, No, Mi novio es muchos caliente!, taco, burrito, salsa, haciente...que, mi amo Sarah
I hope it's not too hard. I have learned french already, so we'll see.

Peace!

^holy fucking random