Friday, June 22, 2012

Fuck

Pretty sure I have at least twelve of these things going on because I'm an idiot. Yesterday, I had another incident and my heart started hurting two hours later. Wake up call, I really need to start trying. I wish I was strong enough to reach out when I need it, but instead I choose to let it slide one more time every time.

Cheeks: swelling, soreness
Blood: anemia
Skin: abrasion of knuckles, dry skin
Muscles: fatigue
Mouth: cavities, tooth enamel erosion, gum disease, teeth sensitive to hot and cold foods
Body Fluids: dehydration, low potassium, magnesium, and sodium
Throat and Esophagus: sore, irritated, can tear and rupture, blood in vomit
Intestines: constipations, irregular bowel movements (BM), bloating, diarrhea, abdominal cramping
Hormones: irregular or absent period
Stomach: ulcers, pain, can rupture, delayed emptying
Brain: depression, fear of gaining weight, anxiety, dizziness, shame, low self-esteem
Heart: irregular heart beat, heart muscle weakened, heart failure, low pulse and blood pressure

Bulimia sucks dick internet world.

Okay, onwards, pushing through.